At Holiday Park we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors and staff.
We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules
of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY WOOD FROM THE LOCAL AREA PERMITTED INTO THE PARK.
- Quite Hours: 11 pm to 8 am, all music and noise emitting devises to be turned off.
- Speed limit on park property is 10 km.
- Fires to be attended at ALL times and MUST be put out before going to bed. Do not move fire pots.
- Children under 18 years of age MUST be on an adult supervised site by 10 p., and or dusk.
- Bikes are not to be ridden after dark. Children under 16 must wear a helmet at all times.
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older in pool area.
- NO pets allowed in playgrounds, pool area, washrooms, showers or inside common areas.
- Pets must be on a leash all times. Please clean up after your pets. Max of 2 pets per site.
- Playgrounds are closed and off limits after 10 pm., and or dusk.
- Only 1 unit (tent/trailer) and 1 car allowed per site.
- A complete list of our park rules is available at the office.
A complete list of our park rules is available at the office.