Holiday Park Camping & Seasonal Resort
Laundry Room Opens – July 22, 2020 9 am to 5 pm.
We are pleased to open our laundry facilities to our valued customers. The laundry room has been given a much needed freshening up, including new paint on the floor, walls and counters. It is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and ready for use.
- In order to maintain social distancing, only 1 person will be permitted in the laundry room at a time.
- Time slots of 1 ½ hours per person are available, beginning at 9 am, with last time slot of 3.30 pm.
- Sign up sheets will be available outside the laundry room and sign up must be completed the day before intended use of facilities. Completed sign up sheets will be kept at the office.
- Office staff will ensure the person that signed up is provided key to laundry room. Key must be returned to office upon completion of your laundry.
- Seasonals will be required to provide their own change for laundry, we are sorry that we cannot provide change, machines require quarters and loonies. Dryers are $1.25/load and washers are $1.50/load.
Using Shared Laundry Facilities – the Do’s & Don’ts
Do sanitize hands before entering rec. hall.
Do wipe down controls and handles before use.
Do wash laundry with soap and the warmest water possible, please do not overload the machines.
Do dry items at highest temperature possible and dry them completely.
Do disinfect your hamper before filling it with clean clothes.
Do return key to office for next person to receive.
Don’t shake dirty laundry before putting it in machine.
Don’t leave cleaning residues (like bleach) that could damage other people’s clothing.
Don’t leave dryer door open when not in use.
Don’t forget to sanitize your hands before leaving building.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.